[Xorg-driver-geode] libpciaccess patch

Andreas.Trawoeger at wgkk.at Andreas.Trawoeger at wgkk.at
Fri Feb 29 11:03:56 PST 2008

Andres Salomon <dilinger at queued.net> schrieb am 29.02.2008 18:21:36:

> If you know of any other folks creating install targets for OLPC, *I'd*
> love to hear about that.  I've found myself stalled while working on
> a Debian port due to necessary patches not having made their way
> upstream. Aside from kernel and xorg, there are a bunch of packages
> that either OLPC is (or was) using forked versions, or that Fedora
> has patched without the patches getting upstream. Hal, for example..
>
> That makes it pretty darned hard to test an xorg video driver when
> you have to fight with X to find your input devices..

I have my XO running with Ubuntu Feisty + Hardy and the vanilla xorg video
driver does work pretty well.
What's driving everybody crazy at the moment is the touchpad:
http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1585.0

So testing the latest xorg geode driver isn't high on my agenda (and
probably others) unless it would help running programms like Supertux on
the XO ;-))

cu andreas