No subject

Fri Feb 29 07:23:39 PST 2008

timeframe, I expect to see EXA performance improvements,
the entity of which is still to be seen.

> I'll pass the question on to Warren, since he'll end up being the
> maintainer of the final product in Fedora.  Are you ready for OLPC
> to bang on your drum?

Fedora 9 already switched on Xorg 1.5.  So at this time
amd_drv is broken (does not even build).

I offered to fix it by upgrading the rpm as soon as we
get a working patchset.

I don't know when (and if) we're going to rebase OLPC on F-9,
but being ready for Xorg 1.5 would make things easier and
allow us to unbranch a good number of RPMs.

--
 \___/
 |___|   Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/