[Xorg-driver-geode] Thin Client TK-3550 by termtek

Yoder, John John.Yoder at amd.com
Thu Feb 21 07:58:53 PST 2008

Many of the ODM/OEMs have special features built into their BIOS
provided onto their products, I would submit your question to Termtek.
They may have disabled this feature for some reason and we wouldn't have
insight into this.

Also, questions about AMD Embedded processors can be submitted directly
to their Embedded Support. They have a link on their website
http://wwwd.amd.com/amd/developer.nsf/ for this.  It gives a more direct
link into their support channel.

Regards,

John Yoder