[Xorg-driver-geode] Desktop screen corruption

Gaurav Bandekar gaurav_bandekar at persistent.co.in
Tue Feb 12 00:19:40 PST 2008

Hey thanks for the prompt reply.
Since I cannot move from current X11R6.8 to X11 7.0.
I will try to fix it in the current X11 only.
I just needed some pointers to solve it. Any kind of inputs will be
appreciated.
One important observation so far has been that this issue does not arise
with the thin client using a VIA display driver on X11R6.8.
So there is some issue with the NSC driver only.