[Xorg-driver-geode] libDDC

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Thu Apr 24 10:18:35 PDT 2008

After too long a delay, I have pushed the libDDC fix to the GIT tree.
I still have some testing that needs to be done, but I've been distracted
by other issues, and its not fair for me to keep this hidden.  Please,
pull down the code and try it, and report back if it doesn't work.

We are not planning a release earlier then the previously planned June 15
date because we still have some bugs that are outstanding and need to be
addressed (see the Ubuntu bug tracker for details).  Also we still have
to finish merging the OLPC support before we can release - we really need
one tree to rule them all sooner rather then later

Thanks,
Jordan
--
Jordan Crouse