[Xorg-driver-geode] Geode LX video testing results

Gideon Romm gideon at symbio-technologies.com
Mon Dec 31 07:35:26 PST 2007

So, I have tested with a "return TRUE" for GeodeProbeDDC(), and now
-configure goes through fine, but a subsequent call to X -config using
the resultant xorg.conf file from the -configure, results in a freeze.

It seems the DDC code leaves the BIOS in a state that causes a second
call of the same function to make the emulator start to reinitialize
the system.

This is most likely a deficiency in the BIOS, but perhaps there is a
workaround that we can find to make this function call repeatable.

-Gideon