[Xorg-driver-geode] AMD Geode on Freebsd UPDATE: (oops I was wrong)

Larry Maloney larrypatrickmaloney at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 13:51:38 PST 2007

Jordan,

I finally think I'm ready to put in the ErrorF messages.

Should I be putting this amd_msr.c ?

Also, in this e-mail you say:

"if there is a sane way to read MSRs without the VSA I/O on BSD"

Do you mean "VGA I/O" on BSD?

In orther words, you want me to disable the VGA out of the kernel?

If so, I'm doing that now.

Please confirm this suggestion with me.

Thank you,

Larry