[Xorg-driver-geode] AMD Geode on Freebsd UPDATE, suggestion worked!

Dhimant Bhayani dbhayani at inc3vc.com
Thu Dec 20 12:01:39 PST 2007

One of the problems around DDC is that not ALL bios support
this feature. Behavior is similar to what is described below.
I don't know the exact sequence but my team was able to boot
in text Mode and than 'kill' ddc probe and than run startx.

Booting in graphics mode always hanged the system in DDCProbe
Routine.