[Xorg-driver-geode] MSR Support for FreeBSD.

Larry Maloney larrypatrickmaloney at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 11:02:47 PST 2007

I found the following software in the ports collection for FreeBSD:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/url.cgi?ports/sysutils/devcpu/pkg-descr

Will that give us the MSR's we need?

(FreeBSD has AMD64, which I THINK does something similar for Linux
CONFIG_X86_MSR option)

I guess the GEODE doesn't' use an AMD64 instruction set...?

Anyway, I can put in the devcpu port and try and see.

Larry

--
Larry P. Maloney

Phone: 650-669-1942