[Xorg-driver-geode] Xephyr crashing with -grayscale option on amd geode

Sid Kapoor sidkapoor2000 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 06:22:12 PST 2007

hi,

 I am having a customised linux distribution installed on a thin client with
the following configuration.

AMD LX800
128MB RAM
Xorg version 7.2

The display driver that I am using is from xorg git
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xorg/driver/xf86-video-amd.git;a=summary

On running the Xephyr binary in this thin client with -grayscale option, it
opens the login page and then crashes without giving any warnings or error.
Ex:       Xephyr -once -query 107.108.92.137 -fp /usr/share/X11/fonts/misc
-grayscale

My xorg.conf file is also attached .

Any pointers to the solution of the above problem ?