[Xorg-driver-geode] AMD video drivers (F6,F7,F8)

Sander de Bruijne sander at debruijne.eu
Thu Dec 13 12:44:20 PST 2007

Hi,

On our devices (AMD Geode LX 800) we have the video drivers
up-and-running with Fedora 6, Fedora 7 and Fedora 8. We couldn't get the
driver working that is available via the Fedora repositories, so we had
to compile the drivers by ourself. Also, autoconfiguring (X -configure)
won't work (even when compiled from scratch), so xorg.conf has to be
tweaked.

What I like to tell, is, that it's possible to get the AMD video drivers
working on the latest Fedora releases.

Best regards,
Sander