Screen freeze requiring reboot

Guus Ellenkamp guus at activediscovery.net
Fri Oct 1 15:55:54 UTC 2021

I have a problem with my screen freezing using an AMD graphics card. I
already replaced the card with another type, but the problem still
persists, so it really smells like 'driver' and not hardware, what I
suspected first.

I sent other e-mails with details about the problem, but I was wondering
who are the people responsible for these drivers and if and how I can
help solve this issue.

I also need this problem solved, as I am using this computer for work,
and it is very annoying having to reboot it once or twice a day during
work, so the problem is urgent.