xf86-video-r128 fails to build with --disable-dri

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Tue Oct 23 06:17:12 UTC 2018

Hi Matt,

When I released xf86-video-r128 DDX Version 6.11, I do not think I knew how to use the r128 DDX compile options correctly, and that is partial reason why this bug happened.
I just uploaded Version 6.12 to the freedesktop.org upstream Git and x.org tar file repositories.
Version 6.12 should fix the reported bug for good.
You should be able to close the bug with this update.

Regards,

Kevin Brace
Brace Computer Laboratory
https://bracecomputerlab.com