OpenGl 4.1 support for JUNIPER (HD 5770)

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:29:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

Juniper doesn't support GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64. If somebody were to
implement emulation code for that extension, the driver could enable
GL 4.1. There was GSoC that should have implemented it, but I don't
know what happened to it.

If apps don't use the extension, you can force GL 4.1 by setting:
MESA_GL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=4.1
MESA_GLSL_VERSION_OVERRIDE=410

Marek