[Bug 87992] X crash because si_restrict_performance_levels_before_switch(?)

bugzilla-daemon at freedesktop.org bugzilla-daemon at freedesktop.org
Mon May 23 06:07:15 UTC 2016


--- Comment #3 from PMouse <porcelain_mouse at vfemail.net> ---
I've been getting this since January, when I switched to open source drivers. 
DPMS is completely broken (at least on dp port, which is all I've tried) and
I've had to turn of all display power saving just to use.

My dmesg shows a two additional lines, too.

[    4.583144] [drm:si_dpm_set_power_state [radeon]] *ERROR*
si_restrict_performance_levels_before_switch failed
[    4.624808] [drm:radeon_dp_link_train [radeon]] *ERROR* clock recovery
reached max voltage
[    4.624835] [drm:radeon_dp_link_train [radeon]] *ERROR* clock recovery

I would love to contribute to the resolution of this issue.  Please let me know
how I can help.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-driver-ati/attachments/20160523/df86fefc/attachment.html>

More information about the xorg-driver-ati mailing list