Black window with Gnome3 (xf86-video-ati 1:7.6.1-1)

Unknown megia.oscar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 05:23:12 UTC 2016

Sorry, I was wrong. After more time testing, everything I have tested
has the same issue.

I upgraded to linux 4.6.3-1 the 02 jul 2016 to follow your advice:
[~]$ uname -a
Linux xxxx 4.6.3-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jun 24 21:19:13 CEST

I was thinking that solved the issue, but yesterday I had the same
issue.

Before I must close the session and start again to avoid this issue.
But yesterday I tested to restart gnome-shell with ALT+F2 r and solved
the issue without close session.

Now I'm lost. I don't know who is the source of issue: kernel, gnome,
Xorg, ati driver, etc ...

I searched on log with journalctl and I didn't find any clue to know
who is the responsible of this issue. Could you help me to find the
responsible? How can I find the responsible?

Regards
Oscar

2016 x86_64 GNU/Linux