[PATCH] Merging Render code into r128_exa.c
kevinbrace at gmx.com
Fri Aug 26 03:40:35 UTC 2016
I do not mean to harass you regarding this patch or my response to your feedback, but it will be nice if you can reply to my response I sent to the mailing list regarding what to do with the Render code.
I did modify the original proposal, and maintains a separate r128_exa_render.c file, but will like to get rid of that #include in the middle of the code inside r128_exa.c. (I am happy with this second proposal if you wanted to adopt it.)
I will like to eventually work on fixing the EXA rendering bug that still exists, but prior to that, I was trying to test the waters before jumping into it.
I do have one AGP-based system (HP Pavilion a800n; AMD Athlon XP + VIA Technologies KM400A chipset) with RAGE 128 Pro AGP 32 MB with TV out I can use for r128 DDX development, and I have managed to compile drm-openchrome for Lubuntu 14.04 LTS. (It can boot RAGE 128 Pro fine, but not with OpenChrome for now due to its KMS bug in the drm-openchrome).
Of course, I still see the rendering bugs, and I will like to fix it for people who still care about it.
More information about the xorg-driver-ati