xf86-ati-radeon-7.5.99 and fltk-1.3

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Fri Jul 31 02:04:15 PDT 2015

On 31.07.2015 16:53, szukw000 at arcor.de wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 11:57:00 +0900, Michel Dänzer wrote:
>
>> Please attach the corresponding Xorg.0.log file.
>
>> Is that using the nouveau or nvidia driver?
>
> I repeated the test with the nvidia card. And found that the
> nvidia-1-Xorg.0.log did neither use nouveau nor nv.
>
> So I compiled and installed xf86-video-nouveau-1.0.11.
>
> Both drivers gave best results.

As you can see in the nvidia-nouveau-Xorg.0.log.gz file you attached,
the nouveau driver isn't actually used, because apparently the nouveau
kernel driver isn't active.

For radeon, does

	Option	"AccelMethod" "glamor"

help? Note that you currently have the old libglamoregl.so from the
standalone glamor tree, please use the current one from the xserver tree
yourself (if you build xserver yourself, pass --enable-glamor to configure).