XRandR/Xinerama and EyeFinity

Nikita Orlov nikitos1550 at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 9 07:42:15 PDT 2014

Thanks!

Maybe you can help me, Xrandr (at least 1.4) has transform feature.
As I understand real transform work is done at driver level.
Xrandr and Xorg just push throw data about transformation.

So, there must be place in driver code where this transformation is processing.
I want to try to implement my own transform. But I can`t find right place in src to start with...
Maybe you know?

--
Nikita Orlov
Skype: nik_stet