Edid color temperature.

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Sun Apr 20 22:54:21 PDT 2014

On 21.04.2014 02:14, Zoltán Jánosi wrote:

> Is there any way to load edid color temperature in radeon driver like in
> fglrx?
> The colors look much more accurate with that. I dont want to use fglrx,
> because its slow and has bad power management.

I don't know what fgrlx does exactly, but it sounds like something that
could be done by manipulating the CRTC colour lookup tables via xrandr
--gamma, or another tool allowing to do this via the RandR extension.

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer            |                  http://www.amd.com
Libre software enthusiast          |                Mesa and X developer