Compile error

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 03:31:48 PDT 2014

On Friday 11 April 2014 09:48:39 you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 04/11/2014 01:39 AM, Pali Rohár wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > last version of xserver-xorg-driver-ati from git cannot be
> > compiled on ubuntu 12.04. Error log is here:
> >
> > https://launchpadlibrarian.net/171644383/buildlog_ubuntu-pre
> > cise-amd64.xserver-xorg-video-ati_1:7.3.0-git201404022307~ub
> > untu12.04.1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz
> >
> > It looks like problem is with file xf86platformBus.h which
> > is missing. Where is located that file? Or it was added
> > only in some new xserver and ati driver now cannot be
> > compiled for older versions?
>
> Oops, sorry about that. Can you please try the attached patch?
> If that fixes it I'll push it to the ati git right away.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Hans

Hello, I applied your patch and compilation working. Here is log:
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/172575397/buildlog_ubuntu-precise-amd64.xserver-xorg-video-ati_1:7.3.0-git201404111013~ubuntu12.04.1_UPLOADING.txt.gz

Btw, it looks like same problem is with nouveau driver. Can you
look at it? Here is build error log:

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/172011601/buildlog_ubuntu-precise-amd64.xserver-xorg-video-nouveau_1:1.0.10-git201404070117~ubuntu12.04.1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz

--
Pali Rohár