compile process.

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Mon Sep 17 00:25:19 PDT 2012

Hi Mr. Rafi,

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:34:58 +0530
"Hesham Rafi -ERS, HCL Tech" <Hesham.Rafi at hcl.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for reply.

You're welcome.

> I need help.

OK, thanks for the clarification.

> In xf86-video-ati-6.14.6.tar.gz source code. Some file is related to
> evergreen. Can you provide me a full description of that files and
> one file is there evergreen_shader.c.

I personally cannot provide you with anything of that sort, because I'm not
very familiar with the code. However, other people on this list may be
able to shed some light on that.

> How to use these file for
> windows embedded.

Do you mean Microsoft Windows Embedded? You're being incoherent. Please be clearer
and phrase yourself better. See:

http://shlomif.livejournal.com/53966.html

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish