Question only for ATI Radeon HD69xx owners

Jérôme69100 jerome69100 at orange.fr
Thu Apr 12 04:03:11 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
my question only involves the people who have an ATI Radeon HD69xx graphic card and who are able to run their desktop in FullHD (1920x1080).
I just would like to know which Linux distribution are you using ?
Please could you mention too the exact reference of your graphic card and the monitor your are using.
I ask this question because, with my current Linux distribution, my graphic card (Asus EAH6970 DCUII) and my monitor
(TV Sony KDL 32EX720) are not recognized. I think it is because the drivers are too old.
Many thanks in anticipation and sorry if my English sounds not very good!
Regards,
Jerome