fglxr ATI video driver disables USB Keyboard - fix? ; gre

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Thu Apr 14 00:10:48 PDT 2011

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:39:04 +0200, "Xavier Bestel"
<xavier.bestel at free.fr> said:
> On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 21:17 -0700, giovanni_re wrote:
> > I downloaded & apt-installed from the console the fglrx package [the
> > driver from the hw manufacturer]
>
> Then you're on the wrong list. This one is about the free radeon driver.
> Try asking for support on AMD's forums.
>
> Good luck,

Thanks, Xavier, right, of course, & it's on my todo list. ;)

I was just hoping that this being the X ".org" list, people here might
be more of the "community", than corporate, & thus might have more of a
clue.  ;)

==  Join in the Global weekly meetings, via voice, about all Free SW HW & Culture