Question about evergreen accel

Felix Blanke felixblanke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:16:30 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have a question about that evergreen accell stuff:

Some times before Alex Deucher told me that I have to use the evergreen_accel in
order to rotate my screens.
Later someone told me that the evergreen_accel branch is merged into master.

Today I read some posts about evergreen_accel and I am confused :) Do I have to use
that branch for evergreen accel or should I use master (Hardware: HD5750)?

I'm asking because my system becomes laggy some days (maybe weeks) ago and I don't
know the reason yet.

Regards,
Felix