Interlace mode refused

Derek "The Monkey" Wueppelmann monkey at monkeynet.ca
Tue Nov 30 13:14:42 PST 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 15:47 -0500, Alex Deucher wrote:
> > I was wondering if you ever got this issue sorted out? I am currently having the
> > same issue. I have tried several different items to get this sorted out
> > including trying to get the Radeon driver to not use the EDID information, but
> > nothing has yet worked. If you got this working I would appreciate knowing what
> > you did to accomplish this.
>
> Should be fixed with this patch for kms:
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2010-November/005901.html

I've been looking, and maybe I'm just not familiar enough with the xorg
project, but what should I be patching here? I'm trying to find the
equivalent debian package that I should grab the source for and patch,
or even grab a source tarball to patch, but I've come up empty so far.

--
 o)   Derek Wueppelmann           (o
(D .   monkey at monkeynet.ca         D).

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 01DBxcXEK) is spam:
Spam:        http://canit.monkeynet.ca/canit/b.php?i=01DBxcXEK&m=be78a88dbce9&t=20101130&c=s
Not spam:    http://canit.monkeynet.ca/canit/b.php?i=01DBxcXEK&m=be78a88dbce9&t=20101130&c=n
Forget vote: http://canit.monkeynet.ca/canit/b.php?i=01DBxcXEK&m=be78a88dbce9&t=20101130&c=f