Suspend Resume issue - Dell Studio 1555

holly kick hollykick at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 19:46:10 PST 2010

I have a dell studio 1555 with mobility Ati radeon 4570 i have installed the
latest 6.12.191 too.

I am running ubuntu 10.04 alpha 3. I have observed that once i suspend and
resume, the lock screen shows in the right corner and even if i login
somehow, i see that i cannot read anything, its all flickery (the flicker is
constant .. i mean its like i see the same character couple of times .. )

So Menu will me MMMeeennnuuu where most of the characters are partially
clear. Its like a huge hazy screen ... Whats wrong, is it a known issue.
Let me know if i need to give some logs.

Good job guys.

Thanks
Kaka