what component should Radeon KMS bugs reproducible without X be assigned to?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu Mar 4 16:25:03 PST 2010

So I just bisected a problem relating to failed Radeon KMS suspend/
resume in 2.6.33 and raised fdo bug 26782 for it, but now I'm having
second thoughts. I see a lot of Radeon KMS bugs being raised under
product xorg, component driver/radeon) and reported here; is this the
right product for Radeon KMS bugs reproducible without X even running,
or was my choice of product dri, component drm/radeon correct?

(Or, perhaps, is the latter for 3D bugs only, and non-X KMS bugs should
go here?  Or should they go in kernel bugzilla? Or, perhaps, does it not
matter at all because everyone concerned monitors all three anyway and
I'm worrying over nothing?)