FW: Debian multiscreen onHD5850

Mikolajczyk, Daniel daniel.mikolajczyk at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 4 04:13:39 PDT 2010

Hi,
I partially solved the problem. Completely removal of fglrx reminders and xorg.conf gives display on both screens ( DVI-1, DVI-0 ) on first card ( radeon 5850 twin setup).
There is still problem with authomatic "xorg.conf" creation through "X -configure" because of segmentation fault. Second problem is second screen goes black just after xorg.conf is configured and xorg restarted.
There is also "/dev/fb" missing report in X.org.log.
Please, any advice.
Thank you