Radeon/PowerPC: No video output after update 6.12.1 -> 6.12.99; 6.12.192

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at arcor.de
Mon Apr 12 11:46:46 PDT 2010

Am 12.04.10 20:25 schrieb(en) Alex Deucher:
> What connector are you trying to use?  The VGA or the ADC?

The monitor is a Formac Gallery 17" flat panel, connected to the ADC.

> if you are using the ADC, are you using the analog or digital portion?

Hmm, I *think* it's the digital interface.  The Formac's manual says that a ADC-to-DVI adaptor is needed to connect it to a Windows PC.

> We may need to add a special connector table for the card.

So you think it's the card driving the wrong output?  Could that cause the effects I see (the greenish shades, evolving only after ~5..10 seconds, and a horizontal, or sometimes vertical line?  Wouldn't the screen simply stay black?

Thanks,
Albrecht.