rv630 + dri on = massive corruption

Jesús Guerrero i92guboj at terra.es
Wed Sep 9 21:21:18 PDT 2009

 http://jesgue.homelinux.org/screenshots/Xorg.0.log_xorg.conf_DRI-OFF.jpg

>> As you see, both are quite different ;)
>
> Please post your xorg log and dmesg output.

Sorry, the first message is waiting for moderation approval, the size
seems to be slightly larger than the accepted limit, so I prefer
to wait until they approve it or send me a denial. It contains
the logs of the many combos I tried as well as my xorg.conf and
the original message with a better explanation of the problem.

That second message was intended to correct a typo, but the first
one hasn't reached the list still.

Thank you.
--
Jesús Guerrero