ati radeon X1200 rotation problem

Michal Humpula michal.humpula at hudrydum.cz
Thu Feb 5 11:00:36 PST 2009

Hello,

I've got 690G chipset on my motherboard. With radeon driver in xorg I
successfully have acceleration, but I also have a problem with rotating screen
to be able to fully use my widescreen monitor. After rotation (left or right)
the lower half of screen is black and the upper half is show some small
defects too. Is there some way for me to fix this?

I've tested this on debian version of radeon driver, both testing (6.9.0) and
experimental (6.9.0) with appropriate version of xorg, on both vga and dvi
connection and widescreen and normal resolution. Always the same problem.

Thanks for any response

Michael