Releases question

Tomáš Chvátal scarabeus at gentoo.org
Wed Dec 16 15:44:40 PST 2009

Hi,
I would like to ask you to start considering creating some rc/beta/alpha
snapshot of upcoming driver series 6.13 (or what ever you decide to call
it).

There are quite few users trying to test the KMS features and i was
pointing them out to our live package for ATI drivers, but i think it
might be more convinient to provide some snapshot for them (commits
fixing the KMS behaviour in the driver itself are not so common lately
so it might be possible).

Cheers

--------
Tomáš Chvátal
Gentoo Linux Developer [KDE/Overlays/QA/X11]
E-Mail          : scarabeus at gentoo.org
GnuPG FP        : 94A4 5CCD 85D3 DE24 FE99 F924 1C1E 9CDE 0341 4587
GnuPG ID        : 03414587