TVout PPC Macmini

Nick Ashman nick.ashman at xtra.co.nz
Fri Oct 24 17:57:39 PDT 2008

Attached are two logs.

Xorg.0.log.TV is of X starting with the tv attached to the ppc macmini
through the DVI to S-Video adaptor. After X starts there is a snowy
picture on the tv.

Xorg.0.log.LCD is of X starting with lcd monitor directly attached to
the DVI connector.  After X starts, if the monitor is unplugged and the
tv connected then there is an acceptable picture on the tv.

Just to clarify, I don't intend to switch displays.  I want to have the
tv permanently connected to the mac and have the mac boot and start X
and present a login screen.  It does't matter that I can't see anything
on the tv until the login screen appears.

Thanks