Pb driver ati + EXA + iceweasel

giggz giggzounet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:03:09 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm running under debian sid. So I just upgraded my system with the last
release :
1:6.8.191-1

I have looked at my Xorg.log and I have seen that XAA is no more
supported, So I change my xorg.conf with :
	Option		"AccelMethod"	"EXA"

I restart X server. So I don't have any message about XAA/EXA. All seem
to work good. But if I run iceweasel (fork of firefox), the system is
really slow, and X takes 100% off cpu to show me the google page...

If I return to XAA, I don't have any problem and all work out of the box.

So what can I do to solve this problem ? report a bug to iceweasel ?
What is the XAA future ? If anyone have infos...

Regards,
Guillaume