Opensource TV Out Issues

Paul Jones raptorman18 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:48:26 PDT 2008

Hey,
i probably didn't explain it well enough the first time, for my first
problem, I was referring to a black gap between the projection of my
computer image and the lower limit of the television screen, nothing is
cutoff. I was just wondering if there was any type of overscan option or an
option that would increase the vertical size of the Tv-Out projection.

Anyway, in regards to the second problem I had, I was able to use gdb to
connect to my laptop from my Desktop and get an error message. This happens
whenever I try to play a video in fullscreen on my television with Tv-Out,
with my laptop LVDS turned off. I'll attach the file rather than paste it in
here.

Yeah, I don't know if that's supposed to happen, or is it just me or
whatever.

Anyway, thanks for your interest.