RS690 Working Using HDMI

Mike Lothian mike at fireburn.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 18:53:18 PST 2008

Hi

Today for the first time my RS690 finally worked using the radeon
driver outputting on the HDMI port to my HDTV

Glxgears gets a steady 650 FPS but googleearth crashes the system. The
mouse still moves but nothing responds not even pressing the power
button which normally shuts down the box. Unfortunately I wasn't in a
position to ssh into the box

XV doesn't seem to be working correctly at all, which is the main
reason I moved to the radeon driver from the radeonhd one.

I'll happily run tests, apply patches and send in logs for any that
are requested.

Keep up the good work

Mike