texturedvideo adapter truncated in fullscreen

Peter Zubaj pzubaj at marticonet.sk
Tue Feb 26 04:58:56 PST 2008

Hi,

I played with textured video adapter on R9500Pro (R300).

Attached patch should fix four problems:
1) wrong pipe count for R300 (strange chessboard effect)
2) clipping issue
3) corruption when window is moved outside of screen, or is overlapped
with others windows.
4) I think R300_ENABLE_TILING constant is wrong defined

Best regards,
Peter Zubaj