texturedvideo adapter truncated in fullscreen

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Sun Feb 24 14:04:35 PST 2008

Hi,

I tested with joy the brand new texturedvideo adapted in git, on an r300
(radeon 9600 XT). It works ! It works under compiz ! And it wobbles and
rotates on the cube, etc. Thanks :)

There's a little trouble though: when I put the video fullscreen, the
bottom of the video is blank. It's like the video height is limited to
something like 1024 (my screen is 1920x1200).

Oh, and also I had to invert the adapters order (texturevideo in #0 and
overlay in #1), otherwise no way to test it. But as it seems to use a
bit more CPU, maybe the order should be dependant on wether composite is
activated.

Thanks,
	Xav