[radeonhd] 0x94CC:0x1545:0x3650: <Radeonhd RV610 HD2400Pro>

Tai Tri Nguyen ttnguyen at amcc.com
Wed Aug 13 02:54:40 PDT 2008

Hi Alex,

The driver I'm using is from git, the latest version of xf86-video-ati
 >>git clone
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/driver/xf86-video-ati

I have just downloaded and compiled again but the issue still exist.
Video can display in 24 bits depth color but perform wrong color.
Do you have any idea for the issue?

Thanks,
TaiNguyen