Dual-screen setup on a Mobility FireGL 7000M7

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 10:25:26 PDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 7:56 PM, Ludwig Meyerhoff <ludwig at antar.de> wrote:
> Hallo!
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Now it works again!
>
> One last question, as I did not find any documentation neither on the radeon
> xorg-site nor by googling (just tons of Changelogs "reintroduced
> DefaultConnectorTable option in 6.6.0" or so).
>
> What do the 8 parameters of "ConnectorTable" mean? Just for "nice to know"?

It's more of a debugging option, so I'd rather not publicize it too
much so that users will enable it to fix problems that should be
reported and properly fixed in the driver.  In your case this is more
of a one-off situation.
There are two sets of 4 parameters, one for the first connector and
one for the second:
ddc_reg, dac_type, tmds_type, connector_type
The definitions of the fields are in radeon_probe.h

Alex