issues with fullscreen mplayer on extended screen

Jan Willies jan at willies.info
Mon Oct 29 04:19:55 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm running the latest ati-6.7.195 driver and noticed a problem while
trying to play a video in fullscreen on the extended TFT. It seems like
the video is only expanding to 1280x800 (size of the primary screen)
although I'm not quite sure. I've made a picture, hope that makes it
clearer: http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3407/cimg0005wp5.jpg

My config and logs are here: http://pastebin.ca/raw/751578

The screenshot was taken without options (that means xv), but I tried
-vo x11 and gl too. Or is this maybe a problem with mplayer? It works
fine on the LVDS though.

- Jan