Above xf86-video-ati 6.6.3 Random hardlocks X "mieqEnequeue"

Robert Rankin tuppe666 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 06:28:34 PDT 2007

In anything above 6.6.3 I experience random hard locks on my x800pro.  I can force
these hard locks through typing in an input box in firefox, although
through a quick search in google for "mieqEnequeue" you can see other
ways to force a hard lock. The only thing I note is upon reboot
Xorg.0.log repeates these two lines over and over again

"mieqEnequeue: out-of-order valuator event; dropping.
"
"tossed event which came in late"

I am not sure what additional information you want me to post