xf86-video-ati: Branch 'master'

Brice Goglin Brice.Goglin at ens-lyon.org
Tue Nov 20 07:50:26 PST 2007

Dave Airlie wrote:
> commit c8872603454e6a4ffed9fc7d9adc2c364a429608
> Author: Dave Airlie <airlied at clockmaker.usersys.redhat.com>
> Date:   Tue Nov 20 22:33:39 2007 +1000
>
>     radeon: restructure pci ids to avoid effort later
>
>     This uses a single file with all the pciids and parameters for radeon
>     family and setup in it. I don't run the perl script at build time to avoid
>     a perl dependency on build but adding pci ids should be done via the csv file
>     with openoffice or gnumeric if possible.

The following PCI ids were in the old atipciids.h but are not in the new
ati_pciids_gen.h. Some of them seem to exists according to the pci ids
database, should they be supported? Do we know anything about the other
ones?

Cheers,
Brice

3151 M24 [FireMV 2400]
3153
3156
3E51
3E52
3E53
3E56
4964 Radeon RV250 Id [Radeon 9000]
4965 Radeon RV250 Ie [Radeon 9000]
4A54 R420 [Radeon X800 VE]
4C65 Radeon RV250 Le [Radeon Mobility 9000 M9]
4C6E Radeon RV250 Ln [Radeon Mobility 9000 M9] (Secondary)
5149 Radeon R200 QI
514A Radeon R200 QJ
514B Radeon R200 QK
514E Radeon R200 QN [Radeon 8500LE]