fix for LVDS/TMDS breaks my external TMDS

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:15:33 PDT 2006

On 10/3/06, Alex Deucher <alexdeucher at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/3/06, Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ahh those registers fp_crtc2 were complete garbage, but your cleanup
> > moves some code inside an if TmdsType == TMDS_INT it also needs to be
> > in the TMDS_EXT case
> >

> Sorry about that.  I forgot they applied to the EXT case as well.
> They should be moved back.  I can take care of it later today unless
> you beat me to it.

Thanks for that...

Still haven't solved my funky color problem, I can make it into
different funky colors by changing the panel format, but so far
nothing is actually correct... I probably need a register dump from
some fglrx person, as my dev card's BIOS isn't setup properly to
report the external TMDS head (I could order a new BIOS from ATI
support, but they don't like me that much :-)

Dave.