more randr 1.2 work..

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 22:15:34 PST 2006

Okay I've pushed the reconstructed radeon driver mode handling for randr-1.2

git://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/radeon-randr12-v2

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users/airlied/xf86-video-ati.git;a=shortlog;h=radeon-randr12-v2

It doesn't do any modesetting yet from the randr interface, but at
least should detect modes on all connected devices and give proper
info back to the randr12 interface...

there are still some nasty hacks in there.. but it at least runs on my
laptop and my PC.. I'll see when I get the chance to make it set modes
which I'm not thinking is rocket-science.. just got to go to pub...

Dave.