changes I've been making...

Dave Airlie airlied at
Sat Dec 2 16:09:45 PST 2006

I've just checked in a bunch of changes to the way the
connector/controller stuff works in radeon, I've started by mallocing
the connector/controllers at startup instead of having them as part of
the entity and I've also moved the mapping for controller->connector
to a connector->controller one, which is more logical from a hardware

I'm hoping this doesn't regress anything, but I'm not giving each step
the greatest testing coverage, so please let me know if anything
dual-head or mergedfb suddenly stops breaking :-)

These are all steps towards randr-1.2 but I'm trying to keep it so
that we can git bisect out way out of any trouble spots we head


More information about the Xorg-driver-ati mailing list