[PING] Merge request: xcbproto Meson added, CI passed

tlaronde at kergis.com tlaronde at kergis.com
Tue Jun 18 09:36:41 UTC 2024

Hello,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 10:46:27AM +0200, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:
> On 18.06.24 09:33, tlaronde at kergis.com wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Is it OK? If there are things that someone doesn't think I have done
> > right, please give feedback---I have, I think, answered about Python
> > handling knowing that on OSes python third partie packages handling
> > is not a simple matter.
>
> sorry, didn't really followed your work yet. Which MR exactly talking
> about (in which repo) ?

It's xorg/proto/xcbproto

from:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/tlaronde/xcbproto

and I have explained the choices made here (as a guideline for myself
or everyone wanting to help the switch to Meson):

https://notes.kergis.com/x11_building.html

TIA,
--
        Thierry Laronde <tlaronde +AT+ kergis +dot+ com>
                     http://www.kergis.com/