[ping] util/modular: auto-meson-pc-cmp.sh added (merge request)

tlaronde at kergis.com tlaronde at kergis.com
Sun Apr 7 19:43:19 UTC 2024

Could someone with write access accept this merge request? The utility
is orthogonal so this can't break anything and I would like to have
this at disposal while writing meson support for modules lacking it
without having to modify the CI files (.gitlab-ci.yml) to fetch my
forked version and to have the burden, once everything works, to modify
again my forks to use xorg/util/modular instead.

TIA.