Trend Micro Uncovers Yet Another X.Org Server Vulnerability: CVE-2023-1393

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri Mar 31 15:05:43 UTC 2023

On 3/31/23 07:42, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:
> Subject: Trend Micro Uncovers Yet Another X.Org Server Vulnerability: CVE-2023-1393
>
> Good day from Singapore,
>
> I have just come across this article.
>
> Article: Trend Micro Uncovers Yet Another X.Org Server Vulnerability: CVE-2023-1393
> Link: https://www.phoronix.com/news/X.Org-Server-CVE-2023-1393
>
> Just sharing this article for more awareness.

Those who wish to be aware of security vulnerabilties in software from X.Org
should subscribe to the xorg-announce mailing list where we announce these
vulnerabilities ourselves.  For instance, the one referenced above was mailed
to that list two days ago:

https://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-announce/2023-March/003374.html